To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Chest – Measure around fullest part
- Waist – Measure around natural waistline
- Stomach – Measure around the fullest part
- Hips – Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
- Full Length – Measure from the shoulder line to just above the ankles
- Arm length – Measure from the shoulder line to the wrist line
Our measurements are in inches.
To find your measurements, the best thing you can do is to measure a garment that fits you well. So for example: Lay a thawb that fits you well flat and measure the waist. If the distance is 16 inches, then the waist measurement is 32 inches.
Each thawb has it’s own sizing table.